General Booking Page
Schedule an Appointment Here
Through confidential video chat we'll work together using a variety of tools including testing, empathy, cognitive behaviour therapy (CBT) and more. This combo has been documented effective for: depression, anxiety, relationship issues, habits, and more. See policies at the bottom of this page BEFORE booking.
I provide TWO separate services for one-on-one personal work so there are TWO ways to book:
- Life coaching & consulting - Book using calendar below (scroll down and choose the appropriate session). For those in the USA and abroad I only provide life coaching. If you are unsure which to choose, book a free 15 minute consultation here
- Counselling - I contract through the Feeling Good Institute, click here.. To book a FREE 15 minute consultation choose "I'm a new client" in the Client Portal and choose my name from the drop down list. You MUST choose my name from the list and not the "free 15 min" link at the top. To book a follow up appointment choose "I'm an existing client" from the client portal.
Having trouble booking? Click here!
- By booking online you agree to communication via email, phone or text.
- It is vital you are in a safe, distraction free location. You must have high speed internet and a web camera.
- Unlike life coaching, counselling has legal limitations. If you are not in an area that is covered by my license, I may be able to provide life coaching.
- Your information is kept confidential unless there is threat of suicide, violence to others, or current child/elder abuse.
- Video sessions have limitations such as disconnection, technology glitches, etc.
- No refunds on missed sessions! Refunds allowed with 48 hours notice. Rescheduling up to 12 hours before session.
- As a person with Fibromyalgia I can have a flare up and need to reschedule the morning of our appointment.
If you have any questions about these policies please email me firstname.lastname@example.org. I'm looking forward to meeting you!