The TEAM-CBT Monday Training & Practice group is aimed at therapists and life coaches who want to learn & practice the 50+ methods of Dr. David Burns, but is also open to anyone (this is not a substitute for seeing a therapy professional). We take just under 2 years to go through well over 50 methods for depression, anxiety, relationships, and habits.
Led by Angela Poch, level 4 Advanced TEAM-CBT Therapist & Trainer, hours in this training group can be used toward certification under large group training if you attend the live practice, 0.25 credit per hour of group time. If you want to get more credits you can do the TEAM Basics Course which will give you 12 credits and your level 1 certification if you don’t have that already.
There will be a brief didactic, demo, and QnA. We then break into dyads/triads to practice for approx. 20 minutes. Lastly we meet back as a main group for a debrief, Q n A, and any extra tips. Each week you will get a handout with tool information, sample for the role play, and references to prepare. Pay attention to dates as we meet 2-3 Mondays per month!
Cost — OPTIONS:
- Annual membership $99/year (use the “membership” button)
- Free Annual membership – email me for the code
- Lifetime membership $500 (use the “buy now” button – must be paid in advance)
(All prices in Canadian Funds)
Time: 9am PT/10am MT / noon ET for 55 minutes.
IMPORTANT things to know and which you agree to by signing up:
- We meet about 2-3x per month, NOT every week, so please review the dates as there will not be any notification or announcements about days off. You agree to getting email announcements and will be responsible to know when we meet and to look for the handout on the Friday before we meet.
- Drop in whenever you like or just watch the videos, but only attend live when you plan to practice. It is difficult to arrange small groups if people drop out at the last minute.
- The ebook, “Tools, NOT Schools” (some exceptions for non-therapists) AND either the Therapist’s Toolkit OR The Electronic Tool Package & Telehealth License is also mandatory for clinicians to use these tools with their clients. In fact if you get Bundle $3 – click here to view on David’s website you’ll get a deal on the 50+ tools and the ebook. Purchase directly from Dr. David Burns on his website: www.feelinggood.com. You will respect all David’s legal requirements in his licenses.
- I record the didactic, demo, and generally the Q n A. You are welcome to turn your camera off for these portions otherwise you agree to be recorded. Small groups are not recorded. If you volunteer for the demo keep in mind anyone may view the video at a later date and you agree to be recorded.
- Your name, video, audio, may be visible to the other group members. You agree to not spam group members and to respect privacy of clients in discussions, which I know goes without saying, but I’m saying it anyway. LOL.