Whether getting started or having provided therapy/coaching for years, this customized program adds effectiveness to your approach while working on self-compassion to avoid burnout so you can enjoy this career for years to come. With TEAM-CBT build your skill level and remove the burden of ineffectiveness off your shoulders. Personal work, case consultations, and practice groups take the theoretical into the real world so you have calm confidence.
This comprehensive, yet flexible program is for those getting started or doing therapy/coaching for years but would like to take their practice to a whole new level AND who would like to deal with compassion fatigue WITH networking and support. Unlike any other TEAM-CBT program out there, this is customizable to your specific needs AND offers personal support for your own self-care. Your time is precious, spend it where you need most! Take the classes that work for you and leave the rest! Can’t make it live? Watch the recordings after and practice in your small group. Need some extra one-on-one support, book a pulse check session.
This program has a 6mth love it or leave it policy. Try for 6months with no obligation to continue, or stay in for as long as you like.
Warning, this program isn’t for everyone. It will take quite a bit of commitment depending on your current skill level and understanding, but by the end, you will be confidently working with clients using the TEAM-CBT framework as well as managing your own personal needs.
Who is this program for any of the following individuals:
- Health professionals who want to develop more self-compassion and avoid burn out.
- Therapists who want to add more powerful tools to help clients with feelings of blue, down, anxiousness, and worry.
- Coaches who want to incorporate TEAM-CBT and coaching into their practice to motivate clients and build lifelong skills.
- Coaches and Therapists who want to master TEAM-CBT and go beyond just understanding it, to really being able to implement it, such as those who have taken the Feeling Good Institute Core Skills, The “Newbie” group, Mike’s 13 week program, or any other TEAM-CBT training but want more hands on help and practice.
- For those in private practice that would like more networking, support and connection.
Who is this program isn’t for:
- Those looking for a quick, weekend course.
- Clinicians who learn things once and don’t want any repetition at all.
- Someone who doesn’t have time to put into the practice. Expect to put in 2-4 hours a week for 6 months.
- Those who don’t want to learn from their mistakes.
- The general public who’d like to use this instead of getting therapy.
- Those who don’t want to work on their own health & wellbeing.
The main training classes will be held every two weeks, and will be recorded for those who can’t attend live. There are LIVE case consultation groups, practice small groups, and personal work small groups. Join as few or as many as you need to support you in implementing the tools and help you move forward in your career goals.
Get a personalized plus check for where you are at in your personal care and your professional goals and where you are at with the TEAM-CBT skill level.
$$$ This program has several scholarship / sliding scale options.
Please reach out to enrolment specialist Cassie Mendoza if you’d like to know more about this robust program. No offer too small if you are a good fit. $$$
Important Disclaimer: This program is not associated with FGI. My classes are NOT accredited by the ICF or other Coaching Association. Legal matters regarding licensing and using mental health tools should be verified by a lawyer in your jurisdiction as well as any association you are currently Module of as licensing boards have various requirements. Angela does not give legal advice.
Whether getting started or having provided therapy/coaching for years, this customized program adds effectiveness to your approach while working on self-compassion to avoid burnout so you can enjoy this career for years to come. With new tools and real practice groups it will build your skill level taking the burden of ineffectiveness off your shoulders. Personal work, case consultations, and practice groups take the theoretical into the real world so you have calm confidence.
Skills You Will Develop:
What pain points do individuals face when becoming a master coach?
- Certification – “Certified Coach” – Offer that in the 2-day event! Have recognizable qualifications – ICF, FGI certification, etc.
- Avoid compassion fatigue
- Healthy ethics and boundaries.
- Track client progress so you know what is working and what isn’t.
- Establish an excellent rapport with clients, more than you thought possible.
- Clarity and direction that will help clients create well defined doable goals.
- Move clients past their resistance to change.
- Learn additional techniques to help clients meet their goals.
- Overcome the mental blocks clients face.
- Help clients stay accountable and motivated.
- Get specific practice to build your own confidence.
- Be treated as a respectable part of a health team – connect with Dr.s, therapists, etc.
- Deal with the market saturation of life coaches without looking like another flaky, sales funnel, under qualified coach.
- Avoid pitfalls that could get you or your clients into hot water:
- Scope of practice
- Treatment of Mental Illness
0 % In Progress
3.03 % In Progress
0 % In Progress
0 % In Progress