Book Your Free Consultation
Through confidential video chat we'll work together using a variety of tools including cognitive behaviour therapy (CBT). CBT is documented effective for: major depression, anxiety & panic disorders, relationship issues, habits & addictions, PTSD & trauma recovery, unmanaged stress as well as for improving positive thinking relationships, and forming good habits.
I'm also trained in personal growth, better communication, goal accomplishment, Christian faith-based counselling (I'd never push anything on you), and developing healthy coping skills. Whether we do counselling or life coaching together, we will combine the best of various modalities bringing you measurable benefits in a brief time frame, with long lasting results. Not sure? learn more here.
Book now to see if working together would be right for you!
Note: You can change the time zone and/or use 24 hour clock, see below calendar dates. Booking policies below calendar and if you have trouble or questions feel free to call me 1-877-597-3883.
- By booking online you agree to communication via email.
- Video sessions have limitations such as disconnection, technology glitches, etc. If you are suicidal, please visit www.crisisservicescanada.ca or call 911!
- It is vital you are in a safe, distraction free location. You must have high speed internet and a web camera.
- Unlike life coaching, counselling has legal limitations. If you are not in an area that is covered by my license, I can provide life coaching using the same methods.
- Effective therapy/life coaching requires a commitment to regular sessions and homework in between. Be prepared to participate in your own recovery!
- Your information will be kept confidential except if there is an imminent threat of suicide, violence to others, or current child abuse.
- If you have any questions about these policies please email me firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-877-597-3883.
I'm looking forward to meeting you!