Fee’s & Session Length
Every individual is unique but my clients generally see some improvement in the first session and marked improvement with an Intensive Program. This isn’t surprising because brief therapy has been shown to be as effective as traditional long term therapy.1
How much does it cost?
Rates – tax included when applicable.
- 45min session $150
- 105min session $275
- FREE and low rate click here. Note: There is extra homework required for free or low cost personal work.
- NOTE: if you are a therapist or coach from a lower income country please let me know I offer 50% off for clinicians in those areas.
- Speaking Engagements
- Live workshops – zoom or in person
- One-on-one training
- Level 1 to Level 3 training and prep
- Level 3 Exam Prep (in place of FGI’s Level 3 Prep course) 8 hours
- Exam endorsement
- Case consultations
- Personal work
- Coach to Coach mentoring
1. Gingerich, W. J. (Review published: 2013.). Effectiveness of solution-focused brief therapy: a systematic qualitative review of controlled outcome studies. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK138422/