Book a Session
Book a FREE 15 minute consultation to see if working together using online therapy or life coaching and/or nutritional consulting would be right for you. Please read my policies below before booking and save this page, you can book all your sessions from here. By booking a session you acknowledge you've read and agree to my intake policies. (You can use this link to book a full session as well.) If you've had a consultation you can fill out your intake form and book your intake or follow up session.
Angela Poch, CLC, CN, Dip. APC (Diploma in Applied Psychology & Counselling)
Booking Page and Account
I use Setmore for booking clients. When you first book an appointment you will create a free account. If at any time you need to book a session, reschedule a session (within 24 hours), or see your booking day or time, log in to your setmore account here:
Booking & Session Policies
There are a few things you should know before booking your session.
- I require you to invest effort into your therapy or coaching for it to be successful. You will be responsible to work on goals and do homework between sessions. There may be books or other things you'll need to purchase to move forward successfully. Some information may be available online as well. IF you are not willing to commit to work, it's best you find a different life coach or therapist.
- Video sessions have limitations such as: doing certain techniques, internet disconnection, reduced non-verbal communication, and so on, thus it is not for everyone. Due to the limitations I can not accept patients that are suicidal or have other needs requiring advanced therapy.
- It is vital that during our sessions you are in a safe, distraction free location where you can’t be interrupted. i.e. not in your car, a public place, taking care of your children. You must have high speed internet.
- I require 24-hour notice to cancel or reschedule a session. (use the "Your Setmore Account" button above.).
- Payment for 60 min coaching/counselling session is $120.00** (tax incl.) CND and is required at the time of booking. **We do have a limited session seats for those that cannot afford the standard rate. Click here for details.
- Actual session time may vary up to 15 minutes, but we do our best to be finished on time.
- You will need to do an intake session after the 15 minute consultation and before we start working on your presenting issue. We will not enter a client/counsellor/coach relationship until AFTER the intake session(s). (In some cases intake may take 2 or 3 sessions.)
- Unlike life coaching, counselling has legal limitations. Thus, if you are not in Canada, or live in the province of Ontario, Quebec, or Nova Scotia, I can only provide life coaching services.
- Your information will be kept private and confidential but there are some exceptions. These include imminent threats of suicide, violence or homicide, as well as any current child, elder or disabled person abuse that you may reveal or that I may become aware of as we work together. If I or my records are subpoenaed by the courts I must disclose what is asked for.
- If I don't have the skills needed to help you with online therapy, I may discuss it with my supervisor for more help, or refer you to find a therapist who can provide more skill. If I speak to my supervisor I will do my best to keep your identity confidential unless I am concerned as mentioned above.
If you have any other questions about these policies please email me email@example.com.