2 Day TEAM-CBT Basics Training
Healthy Mood Basics - a two day, 12hour Course
Are you a Therapist, Nurse, Life Coach, or other mental health professional?
Learn the TEAM-CBT* Healthy Mood Basics to use with your clients. This 2 day, 12 hour course will give you the knowledge, skills, and practice to increase the effectiveness of your work and help your clients change their lives. You’ll discover the importance of simple to use worksheets and surveys that prevent practitioners getting stuck or making common mistakes that interrupt progress.
Open to nurses, life coaches, other mental health professionals/students, elders/pastors of any spiritual denomination. Led by Ingrid Rijo, Level 3 and Angela Poch, level 4 Advanced TEAM-CBT Therapist & Trainer. This is a LIVE course with didactic learning, opportunity for QnA, and small group practice.
Date & Time
- Sunday March 19th & 26th (need to attend BOTH dates)
- 10am ET to 4pm ET (8am MT to 2pm MT)
- If you are not level 1 TEAM, watch the 30min Intro to TEAM-CBT video here.
- Fill in the after survey..
- There will be some homework required. IE: reading over the handout sent a few days before each class.
- Recommended but not required, David Burns 50+ Electronic Tools & Telehealth license! 25% off when you register for this course.
Register & Pay
- $395 cnd (approx. $299 us) The Feel Good Nurse is taking payment so NO TAX! Currently accepting etransfers.
- Send etransfer to email@example.com (If you can't do an etransfer we can arrange an alternative payment method, please email us.)
- Canadians send $150 non-refundable deposit to hold your spot or pay in full, your choice. Full payment must be made by February 15th.
- Those outside Canada, pay your non-refundable deposit here: www.paypal.me/higherpath/150
- Click here to Register after you send your deposit/payment!
- Limited spots to keep the training intimate with lots of space for interaction.
This course is for you if you are:
- Afraid of making mistakes with clients.
- Unsure how to deal with resistance to change or barriers to moving forward.
- Wanting more practical tools to work with clients.
- Need a safe place to explore building your own skills.
- Starting out as a life coach, nurse psychotherapist, or other mental health professional.
- Been doing coaching or therapy for years but feel limited in how much you help your clients.
- Develop better empathy skills and connection.
- Learn the 5 Secrets of Effective Communication.
- The advantages & pitfalls of a checklist mindset
- Build a better practice through surveys and concrete evaluations.
- Understand agenda setting, what it is and how it can unlock client strengths,
- Learn tools to deal with outcome and process resistance.
- Gain skills to help clients symptoms of depression & anxiety.
- Learn 10+ key tools to crush a negative thought.
- Show how exposure, hidden emotion, and cognitive tools work together to defeat anxiety.
- Practice some cognitive methods in a safe space.
Not a life coach yet? Would like to be? Angela is creating a TEAM-CBT Coaching Program, email Angela if you are interested.