Level 3 Exam Prep
Below is information on preparing for the Level 3 Exam.
If you only need an endorsement, that is you have already taken the Level 3 prep course by FGI OR you've done 4 hours of exam prep training with a level 4 trainer, we will likely only need one exam together for an endorsement. Let's chat about your specific Level 3 needs!
Level 3 Requirements:
- 12 training credits (my live and video workshops are 1hr = 1 unit; Monday drop-in group is 4hr = 1 unit)
- 12 week exam prep course with FGI $720us OR 4hrs one-on-one with a Level 4 trainer (see my Exam Prep One-on-one) Working one-on-one is much more tailored to your individual needs, faster, and can be cheaper.
- Level 4 endorsement (If you do the 12 week course expect to need another 4 hours with a Level 4 trainer.)
- Reacted forms from 5 patients, see all requirements at FGI.
There is no guarantee you will be ready to take the exam with the minimum requirments. Some need more training/practice, while others who have taken additional courses or workshops, especially ones that include practice like my Monday Group, will not need as much.)
Costs & Packages:
- Training credits see what I have here.
- Exam Prep package 4 hour = $600 cnd*** (This is in place of the FGI 12 week Exam Prep course with is $720us, so you save 20%!)
- Endorsement 4 hours = $600 cnd***
- Full package - Training credits, Exam Prep, and Endorsement = $1400 cnd (see below for details)
***NOTE: If you in a low income country my rate is $250 for 2 hours.
Full Package Details:
With this package:
- Choose up to 6 hours of live training of your choice, see what I have available here. Plus the TEAM-CBT Basics 6hr video course.
- 8 hours of one-on-one work together to meet the Exam Prep requirements and the endorsement.
- Cost: $1400cnd or 4 installments of $375. (25% off if you are in my Monday group or in a low income country)
- BONUS: If you aren't ready in this time frame, get additional time for 50% off my standard rate $350 for 2hrs = $175 for 2hrs.
Additional details if desired....
Exam Prep Training Outline:
- Orientation of the training and Introduction
- Review of Pre-BMS
- Review of BMS and ETS
- Five Secrets With Angry Patient
- Invitation, Specificity & Conceptualization
- Outcome Resistance Part 1
- Outcome Resistance Part 2
- Process Resistance
- Recovery Circle
- Methods Practice Double Standard
- Methods Practice Externalization of Voices
- Methods Practice Feared Fantasy
- Mock Exam
- Final Feedback