Workshops & Seminars
Topics, FREE Past Recordings, Pricing
For churches & Businesses
Workshops, seminars and groups provide a space for learning and healing. If you are interested in any of the ones listed don’t hesitate to contact me!
For speaking engagements or considering holding a workshop in your church or organization see below for a full list. Here are just a few of the last presentations (click to view):.
For churches & Businesses
… Book One for your organization
NOTE: These can be done ONLINE or in person. Contact me for details.
Online live speaking engagements under 1 hour are free of charge.
Workshops can be adjusted to your needs: from 4 hours to a weekend. See below for sample weekend agenda. Workshops consist of interactive lectures and small groups, along with handouts. Note: most workshops can be made “non religious” for the workplace but may still have spiritual components. If you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask.
- MOST popular – 2 day Positive Life Skills Interactive Workshop – Tools to help prevent and understand depression, anxiety, and stress. Learn CBT self-help tools and more.
- Optimal Health – 1 or 2 hour seminar – An integrative approach to physical and mental health following the blue zones including plant based diet.
- Spirituality & Mental Health 1 hour seminar – How they are connected, affecting our whole life, even our view of God.
- Healthy Christian Communication & Relationships – for couples, co-workers, peers, friends, or family.
- TEAM-CBT – good therapy has structure based on science
- Stress Management – Keys to getting through the daily rat race and still finding peace.
- Preparing for Effective Outreach – Preparing our own hearts, understanding how to work with others who are different from ourselves.
- Custom workshops for specific needs or requests, such as Perfectionism & Anxiety, or COVID and Stress Management..
Cost for live events – churches and non-profits: Suggested stiped/honorarium $200-400 per day (1 to 4 hour day) plus travel. (est. $0.65 per km or airfare, plus food/lodging). Ask for quote. Available worldwide.
Cost for webinars: $150 per hour. Add $100 for cooking demos or pre-recordings.
Cost for businesses: $250 per hour plus all expenses (travel, food, lodging, see above)! Available throughout Canada.
Sample Weekend Schedule (can be adjusted):
11am – Divine service (aimed at the church family).
Noon – Lunch Break
1pm to 3pm – Deep dive into topic of your choice
9am to 11am – Bringing it all together &/or small group breakouts
1pm to 3pm – Bringing it all together &/or small group breakouts