For churches & Businesses
... Book One for your organization
NOTE: These can be done ONLINE!!! Contact me for details!!!
Workshops can be held from a 4 hour one day seminar to a weekend seminar lasting 10 hours over two/three days. Obviously the weekend seminar offers more tools and has a much greater impact. I estimate the weekend seminar to be at least 5 X the value and effectiveness. See below for sample weekend agenda.
Workshops consist of interactive lectures and small groups, along with handouts. Note: most workshops can be made "non religious" for the workplace but may still have spiritual components.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.
- Positive Life Skills Workshop - Tools to help prevent and understand depression, anxiety, and stress.
- Optimal Health - An integrative approach to physical and mental health following the blue zones including plant based diet.
- Spirituality & Mental Health - How they are connected, affecting our whole life, even our view of God.
- Healthy Christian Communication & Relationships - for couples, co-workers, peers, friends, or family.
- Stress Management - Keys to getting through the daily rat race and still finding peace.
- Grief & Loss - Finding healing through life's transitions and journey.
- Connecting with Your Kids - Parenting seminar with a difference!
- Preparing for Effective Outreach - Preparing our own hearts, understanding how to work with others who are different from ourselves..
- Custom workshops for specific needs or requests.
Cost for live events - churches and non-profits: $125 per hours up to $500 per day, min 2 hours. Time recorded upon 30 minutes before first event time to the end of last session. Example prices: Sabbath 30min to 1 hour presentation $250. Weekend event - Friday night, Sabbath, and Sunday = 3 days = $1500. Churches under 50 active members get 30% off. Available throughout Canada. PLUS travel billed at $0.65km or airfare, plus food/lodging varies ask for estimate. Handouts for weekend seminars: $2.50 per person.
Cost for webinars: $150 per hour. Add $100 for cooking demos or other extra prep (pre-recordings, etc.).
Cost for businesses: $250 per hour plus all expenses (travel, food, lodging, see above), $2.50 per person for materials, estimates are fine! Available throughout Canada.
Sample Weekend Schedule:
6pm Friday night - Welcome, my story, and introduction to the topic
10am - Deep dive into the topic.
Noon - Lunch Break
1pm - Second deep dive into topic &/or small group breakouts
2:30pm - Short Break
3pm - Third deep dive into topic &/or small group breakouts
4:30pm - End for the day
9am - Bringing it all together &/or small group breakouts
11am - Q & A
Noon - End of seminar